Cushman and Wakefield’s Toronto West office, 1 Prologis Blvd. has been awarded LEED® CS Gold. The team at Triovest successfully implemented and maintained policies and green building features at the 3 year old building to achieve LEED® Canada Gold for core and shell development. Way to go Triovest!
Some building highlights include:
- Proximity to transit, bicycle storage & electric vehicle charging stations
- Optimized energy performance & enhanced commissioning
- Base building energy measurement & verification, and tenant submetering
- Water efficient landscaping
- Use of low-emitting adhesives & sealants, paints & coating, flooring systems and wood products