Expertise. Experience. Leadership.
- Named in the Top 10 Performers for Cushman & Wakefield Toronto West from 2011 to 2014
- Recipient of the President’s Round Table award recognizing top achievers for Cushman & Wakefield nationwide
- Director on the Board of the Peel Children’s Aid Foundation
- Specializes in Tenant Representation, Lease Renewal Negotiations, Relocations, Office User & Investment Sales, Sublisting & Lease Termination Assignments, Sublease Disposition & Exit Strategies
- Significant assignments include Fruit of the Loom, Investors Group and Bridgestone Canada
- Thank you for all the hard work and attention throughout our process. With high expectations, you achieved great results.Brett FarrenPresident, Match Marketing Group
- Relocating an entire office and showroom is no small operation but your commitment and efforts in ensuring we found and secured an ideal home was greatly appreciated. Your level of detail and professionalism was second to none.David BeecroftCountry Manager, Skechers USA Canada Inc.
- Thanks again for the fine job you did working for me and the Mabe team on this project. Your professionalism and integrity were well noted by us all.John ArcherGeneral Manager, Mabe Canada Inc. / GE Appliances Canada
- Bottom line, your team played this process out to perfection! Thanks again for all your work and attention to detail. Great Job!Jason MooreheadSenior Vice President, Fruit of the Loom Canada
- I wanted to send you a quick note to thank you for your assistance in the recent lease expansion of our Canadian head office in Mississauga. We enjoyed working in partnership with you to achieve over a million dollars in savings to Yardi and a number improvements to our existing lease.Peter AltobelliVice President & General Manager, Yardi Systems Inc., Canada
- In 2006, we interviewed commercial real estate brokers to represent our company in our office relocation in Mississauga. We selected the GTA Suburban team because he demonstrated a strong understanding of our requirement and the market, and provided a clear process for finding and securing not just new space, but the correct space for our business. In 2015, we contacted the team to represent Conexsys in the renewal of that lease. Once again the team worked closely with us and the landlord to broker an acceptable agreement that actually strengthened our lease position. I would be pleased to recommend the GTA Suburban team for any office assignment and look forward to working with them again when the need arises.Les LlewellynVice President, Conexsys Communications Ltd.